May 7, 2012

Thank You

To you who told me to just 'paint it out, what ever it is'
To you who gave me courage
To you who reminded me that missing someone or somewhere doesn't have to kill you
To you who came to me even though we were not supposed to meet
To you who did not care
To you who did not know
To you who talked with me about life
To you who screamed with me
To you who took my mind away to something else
To you who called and asked me to join for a cup of coffee
To you who gave me days off work
To you who laughed out loud 
To you who wasn't afraid to be silent
 To you i never met before
To you who came to me for help

To all you fifteen people listed above and many more, thank you for being there. Even without realizing the influence you had.

: Owl / 2012:

No comments:

Post a Comment